Follow this solution about how to fix Error Code SC364 Ricoh Aficio 1055 multifunction printer. The support code Error SC364 is one of the most common errors encountered in the Canon printers.The SC364 error maybe can point to several different things,
Hard disk drive error
The image data stored in the HDD cannot be output properly.
– Possible causes –
• When this SC occurs only once, this problem will be solved after turning the
main power switch off and on.
• When this SC occurs while performing SP4-911-1 (HDD media check), it can
be cured by doing SP4-911-2 (HDD formatting).
• HDD defective
tenes problema co el disco duro, fijate si formateandolo se resuelve, si esto no funciona tendras que cambiarlo
Please try the following solution to see to resolve the Error Code SC364 Ricoh Aficio 1055:
- Turn Off the printer
- Open the print head
- turn the printer back on
- Cartridges will start moving to the left. Before the cartridges reach the left side, close down the printer cover and leave the printer turned on
- Reseat your print head
- turn off your printer and leave it turned off for a minutes.
- turn your printer back on and check if the problem is resolved
- Remove and clean your print head
- Clean printhead connectors with cue tips and alcohol.
- Before powering on your printer, be sure that the connectors are completely dry.
- Press the power button rapidly to start the reboot mode on the printer
- Take out all of the ink cartridges
- Lift up the grey bar by where the ink goes
- Left the print head in the middle of the printer all while the printer was off.
- Clean the plastic head primers/cleaners themselves on the printer
- Replace the problematic cartridge
- Check your printer manually when you want to replace cartridge
- Check for obstraction
- You need to power down your printer,
- Remove the paper and check for any obstructions
- Press the power and copy button on your printer
- Wait for couple of times
- After doing that, the printer should start and you just need to perform a nozzle check
- Unplug your printer
When you occur error code SC364 with your canon printer you should be able to fix it by using one of our solutions. It benefits to prevent you from problem printing.
- Close the scanning unit.
The issue may also be an indication that the ink tanks are not seated correctly. Try reseating the ink cartridgess and make sure you hear them snap into place. Additionally, ensure the unit is being plugged directly into the wall outlet. If the unit is not being plugged directly into the wall outlet it may not be receiving enough power to function properly.
Note: Sometimes, to clear error messages displayed on the LCD or if the printer is not functioning as expected, it may be necessary to also simultaneously press Stop/Reset and ON/OFF buttons. With
To try and resolve the issue, please follow these steps: (Or similar steps)
1. With a flashlight or other bright light, please check the paper feed areas of the printer and verify that there are no paper jams or obstructions in the printer that may be causing the error.
2. Look inside of the printer where the inks are located and ensure that there are no obstructions in there that may be causing the print head not to move freely.
3. Remove and reseat all of the ink tanks in the printer.