This tutorials will guide you about how to fix Error Code B200 Canon MG5420 printer. The B200 error maybe can point to several different things, but basically it’s a problem with the print head overheating. There are several solution to fix this problems like remove and replacing print head, replace cartridge, reset print head and turn off the printer and open the print cover.
Please try the following solution to see to resolve your issue message on Canon Pixma MG5220:
Solution 1 :
- Turn Off the printer
- Open the print head
- turn the printer back on
- Cartridges will start moving to the left. Before the cartridges reach the left side, close down the printer cover and leave the printer turned on
Solution 2 :
- Reseat your print head
- turn off your printer and leave it turned off for a minutes.
- turn your printer back on and check if the problem is resolved
- Remove and clean your print head
- Clean printhead connectors with cue tips and alcohol.
- Before powering on your printer, be sure that the connectors are completely dry.
- Press the power button rapidly to start the reboot mode on the printer
- Take out all of the ink cartridges
- Lift up the grey bar by where the ink goes
- Left the print head in the middle of the printer all while the printer was off.
- Clean the plastic head primers/cleaners themselves on the printer
- Replace the problematic cartridge
- Check your printer manually when you want to replace cartridge
- Check for obstraction
- You need to power down your printer,
- Remove the paper and check for any obstructions
- Press the power and copy button on your printer
- Wait for couple of times
- After doing that, the printer should start and you just need to perform a nozzle check
- Unplug your printer
When you occur error code B200 with your canon printer you should be able to fix it by using one of our solutions. It benefits to prevent you from problem printing.