Based on my experience, this Epson XP-320 Error Code 0x10 generally indicates a fault in the scanner area of the printer, when the scan mechanism gets jammed or another internal hardware fault.
Power surges and even wear and tear from normal usage can cause this to an old printer.
How To Fix Epson XP-320 Error Code 0x10? Many printer users have reported getting problem like “error code 0x10” while operating their new Epson XP-320 printer.
But, some of them have even reported getting this error on their old Epson printer too. They can also follow this guide.
Make sure to check, there is something jammed inside the printer or not, also open it and review carefully before you do anything else.
How To Fix Epson XP-320 Error Code 0x10
1. An obstruction on the scanner area can cause this error.
2. Lift the lid over the glass, and search for any foreign particle like pieces of paper.
3. If you see any, carefully remove it without damaging the surrounding hardware.
Methode 2: Reset
1. Unplug the power from the printer.
2. Wait for a few minutes. Now press and hold the Power button on the printer for a minimum 60 seconds, and keep holding.
3. plug the power back into the printer while holding the power button for about 60 seconds
How to fix error code 0x10, on my xp-320 sometime i tried turning on and off. Also unplugging power and holding start key down and restarting.
Sometime, also you have to try to looked at the cartridges if it doesn’t stick correctly and a bit raised, try pushed it in and it fixed it. more and then check if your problem still persists and it shows the same error.
If yes, then you’ll have to claim its warranty. And if it is not in warranty, you can still contact Epson support by going to this link. Enter your printer’s model, and select the exact model from the results.
On the support page for your model, click Contact Support in the bottom. Contact them on the given numbers.